Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lagniappe at Pappadeaux's

In the bar area, of Pappadeaux's. And a bit of strolling.
Band leader, Chico Converse, is in India for a few weeks, and regular accordionist, Dick Franz, was missing, but the four regulars of Lagniappe: Yvan Verbesselt, John Mooter, Laura Sabo and Raif Faircloth, were joined by Sadie Faircloth on Accordion/Singer and Mike McIntire of Marmalade Brigade on guitar/singer. Great night of blues and other tunes.








Pappadeaux's was busy but the people that work there were all very nice and friendly. It was my first time there.

I accidentally left my zoom lens on the camera but did the best I could.  Will try to remember to switch next time. Zoom lens more fittin' for flowers, squirrels, birds and chipmunks! The lighting was dim on the band after dark and I had to resort to using the flash a couple times which I no longer am a fan of ...I'd rather get a slightly out of focus photo on some shots, and get the natural light.  This can result in a grainy photo due to higher ISO speeds but forces me to get creative.

Lagniappe returns on March 29th to Pappadeaux's in Springdale, 6:00 to 9:00 PM.  See ya there!

No comments: